Skip to main content

WOULDN’T IT BE GREAT IF YOU WERE ABLE TO STRIDE TOWARDS A PODIUM, TURN AND FACE AN AUDIENCE CONFIDENT IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE READY, PREPARED AND INSPIRED TO DELIVER A PRESENTATION WHICH IS GOING TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION ON AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE?

NO NEED FOR SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, ANXIETY, AND SICKNESS OR DREAD AS YOUR TURN TO SPEAK APPROACHES…IT DOESN’T WORK LIKE THAT THOUGH DOES IT? DOES IT?

ON A SCALE OF 0-10 WHERE 0 IS CONFIDENT, AND 10 IS FRANTIC…WHERE IS YOUR ANXIETY LEVEL WHEN YOU ARE ASKED TO SPEAK?

WHEN YOU MEET A BUSINESS COLLEAGUE FOR THE FIRST TIME, HOW COMFORTABLE ARE YOU SITTING ACROSS THE TABLE AND TALKING ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS?

AT NETWORK PRESENTATIONS, WHICH WORDS DESCRIBE YOUR EMOTIONS STIRRING AS YOU WAIT YOUR TURN TO SPEAK? ANXIETY? DREAD? FEAR? OR COMFORTABLE? CONFIDENT? INSPIRED?
 

LOOK! YOU WOULDN’T BE SPEAKING TO OTHER BUSINESS OWNERS IF IT WASN’T FOR THE SUCCESS YOU’VE ALREADY HAD. BUT SPEAKING MIGHT NOT BE TOP OF YOUR SKILLS. BUT ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS:
 

·        HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SPENT ON SUBSCRIPTIONS AND MEETING FEES SINCE YOU SET UP YOUR BUSINESS?

·        HAVE YOU RECOVERED OR EXCEEDED THAT AMOUNT.
IF YOU HAVE, WHAT TOLL DID IT TAKE ON YOUR HEALTH?

·        IF YOU HAVEN’T WHY YOU HAVE USED THE SAME STRATEGY OVER AND OVER     AGAIN?

·        WHY HAVEN’T YOU SOUGHT OUT A MENTOR OR WORKSHOP?

 

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO:

·        INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND YOUR BUSINESS. TURNING UP.

·        MAKE YOUR BUSINESS PRESENTATION HAVE AN IMPACT. STANDING UP.

·        MAKE YOUR DELIVERY MEMORABLE. SPEAKING UP.

THERE ARE HIGH POWERED, EFFECTIVE AND LOW-COST PRACTICAL TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR PREPARATION, PRACTICE, POSTURE & PRESENTATION WHICH WILL GAIN OR MAINTAIN YOUR CURRENT LEVEL OF BUSINESS WHILE QUELLING THE NEGATIVE EMOTIONS CAUSING SO MUCH STRESS.
 

LEARN TO CREATE ELEVATOR PITCHES, FACILITATION SLOTS, KEYNOTE SPEECHES AND WORKSHOP PRESENTATIONS. WITH A UNIQUE BLEND OF TIPS AND TECHNIQUES, VIDEO PRESENTATIONS AND EVALUATIONS YOU CAN PUT ASIDE YOUR NEGATIVE EMOTIONS, YOUR LOW SELF-ESTEEM AND YOUR HEALTH ISSUES.

 

YOUR FEARS AND THOSE OF THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW CAN BRING AN OPEN MIND ABOUT THE LIMITS YOU CAN SMASH BY WORKING ON POSTURE AND DIRECTING YOUR PERFORMANCE TO PRODUCE SPEECHES THAT CAUSE PROSPECTS TO BE MOTIVATED TO BUY YOUR SKILLS.
 

BY THE END OF EVERY WORKSHOP YOU:

  • KNOW HOW TO PREPARE YOUR NEXT PRESENTATION

  • HAVE PRACTISED YOUR PRESENTATION AND MADE IT MORE MEMORABLE

  • DISCOVERED HOW TO STAND UP, SO THAT EVERYONE CAN SEE YOU

  • PRACTICED SPEAKING UP SO THAT EVERYONE HEARS YOU.

HOW MUCH DOES THAT MEAN TO YOU?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts On The Tao Of My Thoughts #3

 Never Tell a Lie Because the Truth is the Tao Does this make the Tao an unreachable goal? This one is more difficult. You see, I've lied. In fact, I probably tell a lie a day in one form or another. Hands up who has gone against the Tao already today! What is a lie? That's a question we should be asking ourselves more and more often because of the propaganda which has been dividing us for the years since when? Trump, Boris, Brexit, Blair, Baroness Thatcher or back into history. We are being lied to all the time and, depending on our particular political bias. Is the Bible a lie? Adam and Eve (where did the name Adam come from?) The Quran? The Torah? I don't know. I know what I choose to believe, and that will also take me into the realms of lying for many people. The truth dying! When do we die? The last breath? A few minutes later when the brain stops? When our soul/spirit leaves for the next journey? I could go on. I believe that like the Tao, the Truth is the Truth. The...

Would You Talk To A Complete Stranger? The 6 Magic Words To Start A Conversation!

  I sat in Temperance Cafe, Leamington, today, working on StoryTelling Corner when a couple came in and sat down close by. I heard the man talking about the cafe and guessed that he's been before but his girlfriend had not. "Have you seen downstairs?" The man nodded but the girl replied "No". I love the cafe and described the history of the building and the special place the basement plays in the entertainment quality of Temperance. "Do you like stories?" I asked. Her face lit up. Pure energy and joy transformed what was an already attractive woman into a picture of real beauty. Her eyes lit up. Her mouth opened wide in a smile even as she began to gush about her love of Victorian tales and myths. Her Liverpool accent became stronger as excitement streamed from every pore (I hold my hand up as a male old enough to be her grandfather) the rest of the room disappeared into a haze as we spent, what, a few seconds, a few minutes talking about telling stor...

Talking About Your Shit...powerfully.

Talking About Your Shit...powerfully. “They don’t care about you!” How often has that been the mantra of content marketing and is it set in stone? You have an opportunity to have a 1-2-1 with another business owner and talk about each other’s business and then you move on. “What benefits will I get from that conversation?” So ‘Yes’ we don’t care about the business owner more than we care about how the conversation will work for us. Then, that same business owner stands up for a 20-minute slot which is more about him and general tips to help all businesses or a personal story. Yesterday I was at a meeting where a man stood up and talked about ways to pay for goods without cash. He mentioned PayPal, Worldpay and one other but I cannot remember it because these services were not for me. I moved on. After the round of pitches, we listened as he stood to do his 20-minute slot where he began with a date and the death of his wife at 32. I listened. H...